KORG TRITON TALKTILE 49 Synthesizer
- 49-key Keyboard Controller with 512 Triton Synth Sounds, Touch Pad, 16 Trigger Pads, 8 Switches, 8 Sliders, and DAW Transport Controls
TRITON Sounds in a Robust 49-key Controller!
Whether you’re producing or performing, you’ll be impressed with the Korg TRITON taktile-49. It includes 512 sounds from the best-selling Korg TRITON keyboard workstation. And its low-power mode is perfect for use with your iPad. From sweeping pads and searing leads, to vibrant EPs and organs, the TRITON taktile-49 is perfect for adding something special to your productions and performances.
Korg TRITON taktile-49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller at a Glance:
- The perfect match for your laptop
- Produce and perform with full DAW control
- Even more creative performance options with Chord Scale, Touch Scale, and Arpeggiator
The perfect match for your laptop
Ask any laptop musician, and they’ll agree that it’s rare to find one single controller that includes the same extensive array of built-in functions that Korg TRITON taktile-49 keyboard offers. For example, Korg loaded the TRITON taktile-49 with an X-Y pad that offers you on-the-fly sound manipulation that goes way beyond what you can do with a mod and pitch wheel alone. But with the press of a button, you can also use it as a trackpad to control your mouse pointer on your computer. The ribbon controller below it can also be used for left and right mouse clicks, meaning you truly never have to touch your laptop when you’re working with the TRITON taktile-49.
Produce and perform with full DAW control
Ready to command your DAW, the TRITON taktile-49 boasts dedicated transport controls including buttons for stop, play, record, loop, rewind, fast forward, and add markers. That cool X-Y pad that’s so handy when you’re tweaking synth sounds in real time also doubles as a track pad, so you have even less of a reason to take your hands off of your TRITON taktile-49. A set of eight assignable sliders, encoders, and buttons complete the picture, and thanks to the high-contrast OEL display, finding your way around the TRITON taktile-49’s functions is a piece of cake.
Even more creative performance options with Chord Scale, Touch Scale, and Arpeggiator
If you’re performing live, you’ll won’t believe only need one piece of gear to do everything the TRITON taktile-49 does. It velocity-sensitive pads can trigger individual notes, or use the Chord Scale feature to trigger chords based on the scale you’ve selected. The Touch Scale function lets you generate melodies just by swiping the touch pad, in the scale and key you specify – just like with Korg’s Kaossilator series of synthesizers. And you get fifty different rhythm patterns with the built-in arpeggiator, ready to play your favorite software or hardware synthesizers.
Korg TRITON taktile-49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Features:
- Full-featured USB/MIDI controller with 512 built-in sounds from the TRITON workstation
- Creative control over effects and synths with the Kaoss-style X-Y touch pad
- Keeps your hands off your computer – X-Y pad can be used as a mouse pad
- Play notes and chords or trigger scene changes from the velocity-sensitive pads
- Get up and running fast with included presets for Live 9, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools 10, and other popular DAW software
- Includes Korg Legacy Collection, software instruments based on classic Korg synthesizers
The Korg TRITON taktile-49 may be the only USB/MIDI keyboard controller you need!
|Number of Keys||49|
|Type of Keys||Semi-weighted|
|Dedicated Transport Control||Yes|
|Other Controllers||Pitch, Mod Wheels, X/Y Pad, Ribbon|
|USB||1 x Type B|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TRTAKTILE49|